Find the right policy.

From dwelling coverage to flood insurance, we provide insurance policies to suit your needs and budget. Thats the benefit of going through an Independent Agent. Unlike a direct writer who only has authority to sell their own company’s products, an independent agent has access to multiple providers and can shop for the best policy for you.

Home Insurance Providers we offer:

  • Auto-Owners
  • Progressive
  • Nationwide
  • Northstar

What is covered with standard home insurance?


Pays for damage or destruction to your house and any unattached structures and buildings, such as fences, detached garages, and storage sheds.

Medical Payment

Covers medical bills for people hurt on your property. Medical Payments coverage also pays for some injuries that may happen away from your home, such as if your dog bites someone.

Personal Property

Covers the contents of your house, including furniture, clothing and appliances, if they are stolen, damaged, or destroyed.

Loss of Use

Pays for additional living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in during repairs. Most standard home insurance coverage pays 10 to 20 percent of the amount of your dwelling coverage.


Protects you against financial loss if you are sued and found legally responsible for someone else’s injury or property damage.

Optional coverages include but not limited to:

  • Back-up of sewer and sump pump
  • Boats
  • Snowmobiles
  • Earthquake
  • Flood
  • Food spoilage from power outage
  • Furs
  • Golf and other sports equipment
  • Identity theft expense
  • Jewelry
  • Personal computers
  • Personal umbrella liability

*Listed coverages are not available with all providers. Contact us to find out what coverages are available.

What is NOT covered with standard home insurance?

A standard homeowners policy may not protect you from:

  • Flood, Earthquake, Nuclear Accident and War — To protect against unforeseen and uncontrollable events like these, you can purchase hazard insurance through your home insurance policy.
  • Windstorm Damage — In certain areas (mostly coastal) of some states, standard home insurance coverage does not cover damage caused by windstorms and hail. Check your policy information to see if windstorm damage is covered in your area.

Homeowners Insurance

Plan for the unexpected. Get homeowners insurance to help pay for repairs, replacement costs and extra living expenses if something happens to your home. Fire, wind, hail, lightning, theft—you’re covered. You’ll just have to pay your deductible, and your homeowners insurance policy takes care of the rest.

Determining how much coverage you need

The better your coverage, the less you will have to pay out of your own pocket if disaster strikes. In some cases, your lender decides how much coverage you need and may require you to buy a policy that covers at least the amount of the mortgage.

Cost to rebuild your home

Different than your mortgage.

Value of unique or expensive property

Antiques, jewelry, art, etc.

Value of unique / new features in your home

Additions, renovations, unique materials, etc.

Value of your overall assets

To cover your liability.

Value of Personal Property

Furniture, clothing, appliances…everything.

Additional living expenses

Costs needed to live elsewhere in case your home is being repaired.

Get a quote today for Homeowners Insurance

Get A Quote

Condo Insurance

Condo insurance is a little bit different from homeowners insurance because you usually only need to protect the inside of your condo. It’s sometimes called an H06 insurance policy and covers your interior walls, appliances, personal property and other valuables. This helps you:

Condo insurance helps you

Maintain Upgrades

If something you renovated gets damaged – say hardwood floors or granite countertops – restore it to it’s upgraded condition.

Cover Interior Repairs

If things like your floors, interior walls and fixtures get damaged replace them.

Protect Your Assets

You’ll have personal liability protection if you ever need to help your association cover a significant expense like damage or a lawsuit.

Get a quote today for Condo Insurance.

Get a quote

Flood Insurance

Flooding is the nation’s number one cause of natural disaster, causing billions of dollars of damage every year. Unfortunately too many people find out after the flood that their home or business insurance policies do not cover flood loss. Even a minor flood can cause major damage to your property.

Give your home more protection.

For many homeowners, flood insurance is an essential extra layer of protection.

Adding flood insurance to your insurance package means you’re covered if groundwater rises and floods your home—a situation that isn’t usually covered by home policies.

Coverage is available for residential, agricultural and commercial buildings.  A flood insurance policy provides coverage for the following:

  • The insured building and its foundation
  • Electrical and plumbing systems
  • Central air conditioning equipment, furnaces, and water heaters
  • Refrigerators, cooking stoves, and built-in appliances such as dishwashers
  • Permanently installed carpeting over unfinished flooring
  • Permanently installed paneling, wallboard, bookcases, and cabinets
  • Window blinds
  • Detached garages (up to 10 percent of Building Property coverage) Detached buildings (other than garages) require a separate Building Property policy
  • Debris removal

Certain items or damages are never covered by a flood policy.  These include the following:

  • Unscheduled buildings other than a detached garage used with an insured dwelling
  • Personal property located outside of a building
  • Damage caused by moisture, mildew, or mold that could have been avoided by the property owner
  • Currency, precious metals, and valuable papers such as stock certificates
  • Property and belongings outside of an insured building such as trees, plants, wells, septic systems, walks, decks, patios, fences, seawalls, hot tubs, and swimming pools
  • Living expenses such as temporary housing
  • Financial losses caused by business interruption or loss of use of insured property
  • Most self-propelled vehicles such as cars, including their parts.
  • Most buildings located entirely over water (such as boat houses)
  • Structures other than buildings (fences, retaining walls, swimming pools
  • Walkways, driveways and patios located outside a building
  • Decking in excess of 16 square feet at each entryway

Limitations and certain coverages may vary upon location of your home or property. Contact us for more specific details.

Contact us today for more information about flood insurance.

Get a quote

What you will need to get a quote.

In order to provide you the most accurate quote we need some personal information and simple questions.

Licence Plate

The generated lorem Ipsum is therefole dummy content.


Donec eget tortor rutrum nibh on porta gravida tincidunt eget nisi.

Purchase Date

Meck get prtor rutrum nibh on porta gravida onacity opqest.

Current Insurance Informations

Nulla mollis ligula diam, ac vulputate nunctie arcu pellentesque, eget porttitor nibh maximus.

Driver licensce Number

Eneck eget tortor rutrum nibh on porta gravida tincidunt eget owner.